Friday, 18 May 2012

one week hungover

I had a week's leave from office this past week and initially planned to visit my family and friends.
I called my friend, Sammy on Monday morning and asked him to accompany me. "No problem bro, but I need a beer to clear last night's hangover.

We sat at the pool side and had the first beer together, ordered for the second
My glass was half empty, while Sammy's was half full when two girls walked into pool area...
Sammy asked if I was on leave for only Monday,
I knew where he was headed so I gulped my glass and stood to leave
"at least let's watch them dive in" Sammy said,
When the first damsel walked out, clad in her bikini, her 'bobbies', banana-shaped with the nipples visibly pointing upwards,.. I said "Sammy, you mustn't gulp, I think yours is still cold",
'Miss Sexy' gyrated her hips passed us, and, like every other man, its magnetic force glued our eyes to it.....
...to be contd, its Friday night, stepping out

No comments:

Post a Comment